Sunday, October 18, 2009

When To Harvest Debate Leaves Me Quite DRY!

This whole experience has been an education for my friend and I!  We have not stopped exploring the world of information that is out there to bombard our brains yet.  It has been very taxing on my old noggin and then twice as hard to rehash it and spin it out to make it more understandable.  Translating it from scientific lingo into an idea easier to wrap our warped minds around is the biggest challenge!

I have gleaned valuable tips and numerous suggestions as well as bona fide good advice to the best ways for cutting, hanging and curing cannabis than I would have ever imagened a couple of years ago! >WOW

We did get a very meager yeild this year, but it should be okay for us.  Next year we will do much better!  There might not be very much of it but it sure seems to be very nice just the same. 

No comments: