Monday, October 4, 2010

They STOLE My POT Man!! Is There A MMJ POLICE?l?

So, I guess this is just the hazard of being at the mercy of regulations that keep me from providing my own plants?  If I could grow my own little measly few (3-4) plants I would not have to "farm out" my medical recommendation to someone else to grow for me, and now of course they would not just be keeping it!  What can I do?  I sure can't physically go over there and confront them!!  So, after buying plants/seeds for the "group", special soil, nutrients and so on in the $$hundreds of dollars, the entire season is now over, I have no hope of recouping, I now have zero (0) medication because they got mad (?)!  Won't even take my calls...

I am thinking now, I should have considered that Morphine Implant....

No comments: