Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Am Offended By That Thing That Blinks At Me Incessantly...

Why and how is it that now my "Machine" can demand my attention?  "Clean" is all the letters next to the blinking light proclaim, but in my mind it might as well be saying,

"Get off yo lazy azz and clean up something around here, why you always got to let everything go? You need to be paying more attention to the house and less attention to all that blah, blah, blah..."!

This is the price I pay for a premium coffee machine?  Now it has an attitude?  I see why BigBucks coffee houses make it, because people do not want to deal with this whole buy it, grind it, do what with those grounds?, ewww that pot looks GROSS!, and now a frkn "Clean ME" demand button too?

Or, like my baby sister would have dealt with it, "It dosen't work anymore so I threw it out", now would make pefectly good sense to me! :)

Off I go to dig out the white vinegar....

No comments: