Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"I feel Bad That I Haven't Kept Contact, But I Just Can't Stand To See The Suffering!"

This is paraphrasing the conversation I was earjacking while waiting my turn in line at a local warehouse store recently.  I admit the roar in my ears was a little to cause some loss of the exact wordage, but that is the gist of it none the less!!

Also why I have no friends...

Well, okay so my loud, obnoxious and overbearing personality may have a little to do with it too...
But, to prattle on...

I came up with this "ditty", and you can quoute me,  that I was just DYING to shout out:

"I realize that my pain and suffering is causing you emotional discomfort, and although I am sorry for this, I will not cease to exist so that YOU are more comfortable!!"

HHUURRRUUUMMMMMPPPHHHH!!  :(

No comments: