Monday, August 2, 2010

I Have To Confess To One Of My Silly Little Indulgences...

I love the Daily Buzz!  Even though I know it is not local news, I just love their style and delivery!  Beats CNN for entertainment!  Of course your not supposed to be entertained when your watching the news now are you?  Opps, well I guess I am pretty spoiled that way, I am so complacent in my quiet little world where I can hide from reality...

Besides, it is followed by Martha and Lord knows I cannot go without my daily fix of spite and jealousy!  Oh, Uhm, I mean admiration and adoration for sure....

One of today's pressing questions (?) Spank'em or no? Boy have I got some choice thoughts on that, but I guess it can be summed up with the best one liner I heard this morning, "Spank That Ass!!"

3 comments:

Mitch said...

Thank you for being a fan! Rock forth - Mitch

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for being a fan! -Mitch

Anonymous said...

Ok, well hopefully this one makes it through-

Thank you for being a fan! Awesome!

-Rock forth, Mitch